I have lots of ideas and CAD drawings that just awaits to be
printed, unfortunately the printing process takes a long time. The next
item I'm about to print (when I got the right colour) is going to take
approx. 19-20 hours in standard quality, much more time if I print it in
a better quality.
You might wonder why everything I print (except from the name tags) are green? It was the first and only filament i bought along with the printer. I just waiting for my pay check to buy some more colours. The white filament was a small sample that was included with the printer.
If you see something you like and have your own printer you can always ask me for the .stl file. It's totally free (unless I say otherwise) as long as you leave my name in the file and don't sell the prints.
If you don't own a printer or CAD software and have an idea, contact me and lets se if I have time and skill to design it, I could use a challenge.

I once printed an ocarina from Zelda. It totally works and
ReplyDeleteis fully playable. I am looking forward to seeing you printing more cool stuff ��
Nice, would like to hear you play with it some time.
Delete