23 April 2022

Tacos

I have to start tell you about som issues about this blog. Apparently the "Follow" button doesn't show on smart phones using Safari, Chrome or Firefox? So if you want to follow my blog (which I hope you do) please visit my blog on a PC or MAC. I will investigate what causing this issue and hopefully fix it.

But enough about this, lets get back to my work.

I don't know how it is or was in other countries, but in the beginning of the Taco / Tortillas invasion here in Sweden there used to be taco holders included in some taco kits. They don't include them any more but you can buy them in different materials at web shops and such..

So, what was meant to be my first print was just that, taco holders. It's a simple enough design to start with. Instead they became my third print.

They just became a little to big then I had imagined, but they still do their job.I printed two so I can eat four at the same time.



But I guess nobody eats taco shells any more, now when we have a lot of other shapes like tubs and such, were you don't spill as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment