21 April 2022

What's this blog about?

From the moment 3D printers became available for common people I wanted one, unfortunately the price was to high for me under a long time. I've checked out a few printers during the last few years and it was just a month ago since I finally had the opportunity to buy me an 3D printer. And I must say, it's one of the best purchase I have ever done.

"So, what's with the antidepressant?" you might think. Well, I have and had have a depression for a long time with a little anxiety on the side just for the fun of it (not really fun), and to handle the depression I need something to empty my mind (or how I should put it). It's very comforting to let the fantasy flow and draw what comes up in  my head in CAD.

So, why the blog?
I never thought I had a artistic side, but maybe I do? At my latest therapy session I was told I do in fact have an artistic side. I like to work with photo editing, movie editing, programming, and like to make silly film clips. But nothing of the above are worth to publish than for my closest friends and family. But this, this 3D printing and CAD drawing seems to be something I have talent for, I don't say I'm good at it, but you know, maybe I can be?

Although this blog mostly are for myself I hope someone out there find it interesting and gives you your own ideas.

The printer
I bought a printer in the lower price class but still one of the most popular 3D printers for home use.
Creality Ender-3 V2 (the funny thing is that my gamertag is Ender).


The material
In these days it might seem strange to do something with plastic, but the plastic I (and most of the 3D printing community) use is Polylactic acid and is made of  lactic acid and is completely biodegradable.

So, enough about this, lets start posting som of my prints and CAD's

No comments:

Post a Comment