Finally I could order more filament. I started with three new colours, I will not tell which, you have to wait and see.
A colleague of mine who also in to 3D printing was kind and gave me a new glass plate to my printer so I now have a spare. The glass plate is the surface for the prints.
Now, with more filament and different colours I'm going to start printing a few big projects, one is a wish from a friend (I will post it when it's finished). Although I have not designed or CAD it myself, it will be fun to print it. my friend wanted two so the total print time will be 37h : 40min. It's composed of six different objects times two, so twelve different prints.
After that I'm going to print two 24h prints. I hope printing some smaller between.
Stay Tuned...

No comments:
Post a Comment