22 April 2022

Other hobbies

Besides my 3D printing hobby I also have another hobby. I grow chili plants. And now with my 3D printer I can give them nice nameplates. Just to clarify, I don't give every plant an own name (maybe I should start with that), no the nameplates just says what kind of chili it is.

I made the nameplates to small but they work until I get some more white filament.

If you are in to gardening you might notice som damage to some of the leaves. But it's not caused by some vermin or pests, no it's just a cat named Alita, she likes to eat leaves and newly grown chili plants (i have more plants than these two but you get the idea).

 



Here is a picture of Alita in one of my pots from two years ago, when she was a little kitten.

I think she is cute despite that she eats my plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment